- $175 for a 90 minute assessment and diagnostic
- $135 for a 45-60 minute session
- $ 60 for individual clinical supervision
- $100 for group clinical supervision
- $150 for couples session
- Sliding Scale Available
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Please contact me to verify insurance:
- Kaiser Permanente
- United Behavioral Health
Please explore www.getbetter.co below for further reimbursement options:
Better – an app that helps patients who pay out-of-pocket to get reimbursed by their health insurance. So that even though you are paying at the time of services, you have the option to be reimbursed by insurance companies. For more information, go to: www.getbetter.co or download the app today!
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.